Getting Pregnant-pg113157442218

2 Replies
Cassidy - November 9

I'm 19yrs old and right now I'm financially stable. My boyfriend and I decided we're ready for a child but he doesn't want to do it now he wants to wait until May of 2006 to begin trying but he's going to the Navy around that time and I don't want to wait until he leaves... WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Angel - November 9

hey ca__sidy, it is hard when you feel so "ready" to start a family and your boyfriend doesnt feel quite so ready yet. Unfortunately there is nothing much you can do except talk to him about how you feel and try to talk him round. If he is going to the navy, does that mean you will be yourself all the time? I wish you luck but be careful because it wouldnt be ideal if he wasnt there through your pregnancy. HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL FOR YOU =¬)

CAROL - November 10

The last thing you want to do is try to "talk your man around" into having a baby. If he's not ready, he's not ready. Perhaps you're open to becoming a single mother? A lot of people have called me selfish for doing this. That is their opinion. Sometimes you just have to get it done, even if it goes against the grain of society.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?