Gimmeabob Tracey Uk Amp Jennifer 33106

26 Replies
kendra.marie - September 20

thank you ladies. people are becoming more & more ignorant everyday i swear. thanks ladies i need to talk to you 3 more flipping often. so lets get to know each other id appreciate that :] everyone tell me somethings bout them. id appreciate it ladies

jennifer_33106 - September 20

Hey Kendra! No problem. Some people are just retarded. Anyways I am 21 married to a solider. My husband is in the Air Force and works in air traffic. We got married when I had barely turned 20 and are still going strong. We were ttc for a lil over a year and finslly went to go see an OB who put me on clomid and some antibiotics for an infection I had and we concieved on the first cycle. I am now as of tomorrow 18 weeks. umm We live in Las Cruces NM... haha What about you. I know you have a daughter right?

Tracey-uk - September 21

Hello. as you know my name is Tracey. i am one of the oldest here i think. i'm 25 i have a 6 year old daughter Lucy born just before my 19th. really wanting another one tho. i've been with lucy's dad since i was 16. i'm from Manchester in the UK

kendra.marie - September 21

Jennifer- you are right yes i have a daughter just turned 13 months monday =] i was excited for her to be ONE. i love being a mother more then anything in the world id never change it & ive always wanted a big family since i only had one sibling and of course it was a BOY:] hes older & way protective of me which i love hehe. but yah im about to turn 19 in November- aww i cant wait well i cant but still lol. i am dating my boyfriend(soon to be engaged he took me ring shopping) thats a sign lol. weve been together almost 7 years will be October 10th. long time but its true love. i want to get married in 2010. & on our anniversary lol; it would be 10-10-10 & our ten years. i think thats good. but who knows hes gotta ask first hehe <3. well im glad you conceived right away. October will be our first time TTC & the first month <3 lets hope we get a + EPT. Tracey-hey babe. oh age is no matter; but im glad that your happy & i wish you the best of luck with your TTC also. maybe we will both get pregnant in October? hehe that would be wonderful. aww i love my daughter hehe. but im one that wanted babies close in age & all. so who knows. <3 hopefully my TTC ends shortly after it starts. i want a boy but a girl would be amazing again also. i want at least 4 kids. i hope for 2 of each but God makes that choice not ME. so lets hope he does his deed & give me what i would please. <3 hehe. well do you ladies have msn yahoo aim or anything let me know thanks again.

FutureTwinMom - September 21

Am I the only one that sees this is wrong? She is unmarried, 18, her boyfriend just got out of prison, and now she want's multiples. I am sure they will have a good life.

Tracey-uk - September 21

she's happy, her childs happy - get off her back. i was 18 when i had my baby and me and my fella have had a rough time over the years - would you like to have a go at me as well.

Tracey-uk - September 21

Kendra - i'll leave my e-mail on your site cos i don't want to put it on here.

jennifer_33106 - September 21

Wow They seem to be breeding idiots. hahah I didnt see where exactly in Kendras post that she said her BF just got out of prison... I saw where he took her ring shopping.... I saw where they have been together for 7 years.... I even saw where she said she really loves him. hmmm No prison statement anywhere. WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE!!!??? GET A HOBBY!!! GET A LIFE!!! GET A JOB!!!! HELL JUST GO TO HELL AND LEAVE HER ALONE!!!! Seriously, I am so tired of people coming on here preaching about what is right and wrong with someone elses life. If she was 14, well maybe, BUT she is of legal age and able to make her own decisions. Sorry hun but you cant dictate the world. Go some where else to preach!! ANYWAYS!!!!! Tracey You are not the oldest one on this site haha I dont think. Whats it like in the UK? I have always wanted to travel and I hear Manchester is awesome . Kendra, I hope you get the ring soon!! Wow we were not together for a long time before we got married but had planned on getting married then decided to go ahead and get married before he went to Iraq. Do ou have a piczo or myspace?

kay tracey :] tahnks babe. <3 oh & sorry my boyfriend was never in PRISON thanks tho.

jennifer- your silly ehhe i know people are ignorant.

FutureTwinMom - September 21

I see ignorance runs rampant on this forum and not by me. I will go elsewere. Just don't use my tax dollars for your stupidity. My kids on the other hand will have the best life can offer. Happy struggles.

yah ignorance haha. i bet im a better mother. but thats not the issue if your not here to answer the question i asked bug off & go someone else who cares what you've got to say.

durante baby - September 21

Futuretwinmom........Im thinking you may have some insecurity issues!!!....How can you judge someone you have never met, or know nothing about? I can tell you for a fact, she is a AWSOME mom, her future hubby (and he will be) is and AWSOME dad, they have been through alot together and have a very strong relationship that can get through anything....I love this girl because, her and her future husbands relationship reminds me of mine and my husbands...Its one of those relationships that you know can get through everything, and anything!!!.......I dont believe in getting pregnant (no matter the age) unless you are as ready as possible (Noone is every 100% ready though) I am totally supportive of kendra haveing another baby at 18 if that is what she wants, because I know they can do it and do a great job.....Just because you are young doesnt mean you cant be a GREAT parent........Sorry, but people like you just really p__s me off!!

Durante baby- omg i flipping love you & i love how supportive you are. thank you very much & i appreciate everything you just said you honestly MADE ME feel so good about myself & my life its amazing. i love you honey & thank you very much we need to start talking so much again i miss it. aww i love you hunni. you need to message me on msn or something love <3<3

durante baby - September 21

Seriously Kendra I wasnt talking out my a__s....Everytime I look at your pics, you page, your beautiful family. It instantly brings a smile to my face....You seem so happy with your life, even through the rough times, and I know its because you are such a strong willed woman...You and Strad look so great together, your daughter is soooo beautiful, you guys make a beautiful picture perfect family.....I am almost envious of the way you and strad have kept so much love in your relationship over the years....I have been with dh since I was 15, and we love each other more then anything in the world, next to our little boys.We would do anything necasary to make the other happy, and are fully content with our lives the way they are, but like most couples, over the years and two kids later the spark isnt the same....You and strad still seem to to have that spark somehow........I love you and your family!!

Baliezer - September 21

Hi can I ask where everyone is seeing her pictures? I want to see too.

Durante baby :] omg thats so precious i love that do you look on myspace or piczo. hehe my myspace always has the most recent photos.l hehe <3 i always update that. im growing out of the piczo although i keep it up to date somewhat because of our family's they have that site :] other then that; its nice to know that i bring a smile to your face <3 seriously yah me & him have been through alot. seriously alot but you know after youve been through so much you know that it is seriously WORTH it all. in the end the life is the best thing & i wouldn't & or couldn't ever be any happier then i am with him & kelsey.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?