Grandpa Viv Or Anyone-pg112974640718

8 Replies
M - October 19

i just had a baby girl sept 17th and i know you are supposed to wait 6 weeks before you have a baby but it didnt happen like that and now im thinking that im preg. again. we didnt use any protection except just pulling out, but in case that fell through, which it probably did what are the chances of getting pregnant right after you had a baby. are you more fertile or what?

Tracy - October 19

Yes you are more fertile during that time. I had an old boss that had her kids 11 months apart. I would wait until you are late and take a test.

angel - October 19

my brother and i are less than 1 year apart so its possible.... not always common but if ur worried take a test good luck :)

kay - October 19

my sister and i are 9 months 1 days apart, (she was 4 weeks early) so yea i think so

Grandpa Viv - October 19

If you are b___st feeding the chance is somewhat less. A single encounter on your most fertile day has only a 1 in 3 chance of success. Your baby does not need a sibling so soon. Please get protected.

to Grandpa Viv - October 20

I agree...pregnancy is hard on a woman's body and it's important to have some time between pregnancies to recover. Also, taking care of one infant is difficult, but taking care of two is nearly impossible.

i should know - October 20

it happend to me id take a test good luck

M - October 25

well i went on my period so i am relived and dont worry no more s_x till im on a birth control thanks

Jbear - October 25

M, when you go to your six-week checkup, your doctor will probably ask you what kind of birth control you want.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?