HEADACHES -pg115253673118

8 Replies
Kirsty Marie - July 10

ok im about a month pregnant & iv had a headache for the last week!is it normal to have a headache all the time?

lilmomma88 - July 10

Is the headache severe? I would call the doctor...

Grandpa Viv - July 10

Use only Tylenol for headaches. Someone suggested drinking more water as a cure - idk. I would call the doc if it persists. Good luck!

lilmomma88 - July 10

Headache can be a sign of fetal distress, so I would definetly call the doctor!

Emma2 - July 11

Dehydration cxan be the major cause of headaches and lead to fetal distress. Call your dr. and let him/her know that you have had continuous headaches. And Grandpa Viv is right , ONLY TYLENOL!!!

lilmomma88 - July 11

Yeah only Tylenol is ok unless otherwise prescribed by your OB, and make sure you don't take too much because if you do it can harm your liver and your baby's liver.

1st_time_mommy - July 12

i can relate to you on this one!!! i had sooooooooooo many headaches the first 5 months!!! my sis kept saying yup its a boy sure enough it is but i know what your going through they are a different kind of headache then normal.. goodluck:)

Jamie-Lee - July 13

I got a migrane when before I found out I was pregnant,another one while camping a few weeks ago and then I started with one on Sunday but I caught it before it got bad.I take tylenol and drink ginger ale when I feel one coming on and that usually stops them.

MaMa 2 B - July 13

it also could b from not having Caffeine....my doctor told me i was getting so many headaches because b-4 i found out i was pregnant i was drinkin at least 2 pops a day then i found out and just stopped drinkin them! and the doc said that could b the cause and to take it away slowly not abruptly ... and yes ONLY tylenol

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?