Help-pg111298101318

3 Replies
haley - April 8

Im 4 months pregnant and my boyfriend and i broke up before, but when we were together we thought i might be pregnant and he wanted the baby. When i told him he freaked out and said that it wasnt his and even if it proves that it is he wot have anything to do with it. I still love him and want him to be apart of our lives, is their anything that i could do? Ive tried talking to him but he hangs up on me. If anyones had a similar situation has the guy come back? because he really loved me before and we got into a stupid fight and i ended on a bad note an then 2 months later with out any contact i told him and this was the reaction. Please give me advice i honesly dont want my baby to grow up without a dad and i really love him

Audrey - April 8

Haley- I think your bf is spooked because he's not ready to take responsibility for a child. If he won't talk to you, speak to his parents if you can, or try writing him a nice letter saying that you and the child need him in your lives. Best wishes!

katie - April 8

yea audrey is rite hes goin b a bit freaked out to find out he is goin to b a father to baby boy or girl..and try and get in touch with his parents so they no about it and maybe they cud talk to him to..u need to give him time to come to terms with things and stuff but take care and gd luck =D xxx katie

Grandpa Viv - April 8

There's no telling how this is going to end up. Stupid fights are easily come by when pregnancy hormones are affecting your emotions. My observation has been that if you can coax a dad to remain in the picture, he can then be persuaded to become more and more involved. Once he has cut and run the odds decrease dramatically. The baby is going to want to know it's daddy. The grandparents on both sides should cooperate to make this more likely.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?