Help-pg111332661918

3 Replies
Tay - April 12

me and my boyfriend had un protected s_x and he came in me. and i just when off my period like 2 days later march 28th. and it now april 12 and i just went off again but my stomach been hurting, and i been throwing up. i been eating like crazy and all i do is sleep. my feet hurt. i been dizzy,my back hurt. what do you think. can some one please answer my question.

katie - April 12

i think u mite b preggo cause some of those are main signs of pregnancy...i had my period for the first 3 months of my pregnancy..the first thing i think u sud do is buy a pregnancy test or go and c ur doctor (tht wud b better)...cause then u get a correct result first time...anyways gd luck and if u hav anymore questions just ask okies xxx katie

Audrey - April 12

Tay- You have some of the cla__sic pregnancy symptoms. Some women get their periods even if they're pregnant. Take a home test first, and if it's positive, see a doctor. Start taking pre-natal vitamins containing folic acid. You'll have some difficult decisions to make in the near future. Best wishes!

Tay - April 12

Thank you for answering my question i'm 17 and the last thing on my mind is having a baby. i can bearly take care of my self. Today i do feel so bad i'm just tried. maybe it just in my head

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?