Help-pg111816947118

21 Replies
pam - June 7

i'm 14 ang preg. i still have about 1 month to go before i have the baby but i'm scared. please help me

Christina - June 7

Are you scared about the labor?

pam - June 7

yes and i wish i was a older

Christina - June 7

Well, there is not much you can do about being older! :) You will be fine! There are many women out there that did just fine having a baby as young as you. It will not be the easiest thing, but 10 years from now it won't even matter. Do you have people in your life to help and support you?

support4you - June 7

Hey pam, how are you?? its completly normal to be scared of labor!! But once you look at that baby you will forget all the pain you had to go through!!! Everything will be fine!!! Good luck Do you have anyone to support you??

pam - June 7

yes my b/f colby,and my father

Christina - June 7

Well there ya go, those two will be there for you, plus you will have a wonderful little baby to love and will love you back!!! Everything will be ok! :)

pam - June 7

Christina u have been so much help if i have a girl me & colby will name her after you thank u

Christina - June 7

Aww, that is so sweet!! Best wishes and good luck to you all!! Try to let me know when you have the baby! Sounds like you are getting close! I am due August 26th! :)

pam - June 7

Christina r u having a boy or girl? good luck to u

Christina - June 7

I am having a boy, Dylan Benjamin....good luck to you as well!

Pam - June 8

im very sorry irene but im not looking for adoption my baby out

To Pam - June 8

Don't apologise to her for wanting to keep your baby. She had absolutely no right to say that to you. Irene, this isn't Ebay.

PAM - June 8

thank you!!!!!!!! I had my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

support4you - June 8

Hey Pam Congrats!!! When did you have your baby?? Good luck with everything!!!

pam - June 8

bout 12:00. thank you 4 all your help!!!!!!!!!!

support4you - June 8

Your very welcome Pam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun with you baby!!!! Trust me they grow fast!!!!! Im proud of you!!!!!!!!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?