HELP-pg111939404518

6 Replies
VERONICA* - June 21

HAS ANYONE TRIED TO GET PREGNANT FOR OVER 5 MONTHS BUT FAILED. I'M ONLY 19 SO IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH ME. NEVER TOOK BIRTH CONTROL, NEVER HAD ABORTIONS, NEVER HAD MISCARRIAGES. PLEASE HELP

Jackie - June 21

Do you have an irregular period? That's the only thing I can think of. Other wise go see a doctor.

veronica* - June 21

yes I have at times I'll skip it for up to 2 months

momy - June 22

i was nineteen too wen itried to get pregnant and i wouldn't for about 6 months or so i wasnt using eny type of birth control so i was worried but at about the 8 month i got pregnant and at the second month of my pregnancy i had a misscarieg then the month after i got my period and the next month after i got pregnant wih my son who is 1 year old now and my period were regular i never missed a period until i got pregnant

Jackie - June 22

I have irregular periods so it was hard for me to get pregnant. I got pregnant five months after being on birth control and about two days before I got pregnant the doctor told me I would probably need fertility drugs. Boy were they wrong!!! LOL

Jackie - June 22

Sorry, I got pregnant five months after being OFF birth control sorry.

Grandpa Viv - June 22

Buy a Basal Body Temperature thermometer at the drug store (same counter as birth control etc.), create an account at http://www.fertilityfriend.com and start charting. You will find out if you are ovulating and when. Goodluck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?