HELP-pg112264452518

3 Replies
alissa - July 29

please listen to all of this because i really need some advice... im freaking out.. im a 16 year old girl whos had her period for about a year. its usually pretty regular. my period was due on the 16th of this month, it was late and i had s_x the next day..i didnt have my period.. but the condom broke before he came, he said he was sure there was no chance he came at all.. my period didnt come for the next 10 days. making it now 2 weeks late. ive done 2 pregnancy tests since then, once a week after and one 10 days after the condom breaking incident. the tests both came up negative, but my periods 2 weeks late... what do you reckon? am i pregnant?

r - July 29

no you didnt have s_x at the right time to become preg sweetie but just incase wait a few days and retest im sure you'll be fine though. i am 3 days late but i am planning my pregnancy i am 18 oh i think i am though i have had mood swings galore and cramping and craving for orange lol so dont worry you'l know if your pregnant

Ashley - July 29

You could be pregnant. I had s_x right before my period was supposed to start and ended up not getting it, but it didnt show up on the HTP until a month later. not everyone has a scheduled ovulating time...every woman is different. Take another one if you miss your next period!

Grandpa Viv - July 29

The chances are you skipped a cycle. Don't even start to worry until you get early signs of preg or miss a second period. Use v____al spermicide (foam, film, or insert) as well as a condom to avoid this kind of problem. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?