Help-pg115114969718

5 Replies
young_mum_2_b - June 24

hey im 39 weeks today and dont wanna be pregnant anymore!! i've asked already about what i can do to help kick start the process so i'm gonna try a few more things to see how i go....i'll have ANOTHER bath, go for MORE walks and tomorrow i plan to just clean and clean...i know some people say thats me nesting but oh well....also i was wondering wat i can do for cramps in places like my legs...i wake up in the middle of the night to cramps in my legs and to pain in my back......i've tried things like panadol but it doesn't go away!! i dont know what else i can take being pregnant and all..i'm not sure wat is safe!! can anyone suggest something to help with midnight pains??

numba1cutie6t9 - June 24

bananas will help the leg cramps. Fiber. :-) good luck and congrats on the baby.

lilmomma88 - June 24

Calcium helps leg cramps...try Tums, or drink a big gla__s of milk before you go to bed. Tums are safe, as long as you don't take too many! I take atleast 3 a night (for heartburn and leg cramps). Also switch sides often, it will help reduce pressure on one leg.

ConnorsMommy - June 24

tylonol is safe to take, as well.

krista-lee - June 24

i read on some site that eating a raw potato would help you go into labor. but insted i refridgerated a big bag of potato chips, ate them on june 7th at around 2 PM, and went into labor june 8th at 1 AM. could be a coinsidence though

Mommy - June 24

Just thought I would let you know that Tylanol is safe while pregnant and they make pain medicine specifically for leg cramps. :o)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?