Help -pg109989218128

1 Replies
Angel - November 8

hi all, im afriad im pregnant (of course dats why i came here) oh well, me and my boyfriend have had unprotected s_x for bout 5 months, im on birth control, but I always forget a pill once in a while, like i miss a day but i make it up the next day. Well the last time he ejaculated inside of me. BUt the problem is dat was not the first time (dat was the last monday the 1st) well, previously, the same thing has happened. My symptoms are feeling nausated, fregrent urination, hunger and always bein hungry(ill eat a meal within a 1hr time, im starving), headaches, crankness. I've had these smyptoms for bout 2 weeks goin on 3 tmrw. Oh ya the week of 25th of oct, i had a very light period, normally mine are heavier. Im extremely worried. I'm not stressing it is just that im worried, I have no stresses in my life right now. I'm trying to narrow this down. Can any help me understand? Is it that possible to get pregnant on birth control? Do these symptoms sound like anything else or just pregnancy? Thank you. Angel. PS sorry for any misspellings. :)

tiff - November 8

yes it is possible to get preg on birht control my mother did w/me. you have the symptoms and now should take a home preg test.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?