Help -pg111759843918

4 Replies
Sarah - June 1

So... havent had my period all month im not exactly sure but im either 3 days late or 9 days late.. wasnt on any birth control and my husband amnd I have had s_x every single day this month but two days but havent had a period have cramps though but also am tired and eating all the time.. can anyone help

jenn - June 1

well if your late then tale a home pregnancy test. if you are fertile and if he is then you are more than likely pregnant. if you are too scared to take a home test then go to a clinic and get a free one.

Audrey - June 1

Sarah- If you've missed a period after a month of having s_x every day there's a high chance you're pregnant. Use a home pregnancy test to find out. Best wishes!

Mother T - June 1

It seems like a high chance you are pregnant! Happy Days! So...were you and your partner trying for a baby? If so YAY for u! If not then you should really of used protection but my best advice would be to take a test and keep us posted Best Regards

Sarah - June 1

You guys are so nice! I am taking a test today! we werent really trying but we werent trying to use protection kinda if it happened it was meant to be if that makes sense. But I will let ya all know today. but thanks to everyone for the support

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?