Help -pg116906520515

7 Replies
mocoloco123 - January 17

ok so i took the test that you guys suggested and it came out positive,i showed it to my mom and she took me to the clinic and what not,the test i took up there was posivite also.so i went to my appointment and got my parental vitimans,but this morning i was having viginal bleeding and i have a sharp pain sligthly to my right side can anyone tell me whats wrong?

CAROL - January 17

It could just be your uterus stretching, as cramping and stretching pains are normal in early pregnancy. But since the pain is on one side, it could be an idicator of an ectopic pregnancy, as could the bleeding. Is the bleeding heavy enough to soak through pads? Is it even heavy enough for pads? What colour is it? I would call your doctor and tell her that you have bleeding and pain. If you don't have a doctor yet, a trip to the ER may be needed. If your tube ruptures, you could bleed to death. Call your doc ASAP. And tell your mom.

Youngmama - January 17

How old are you?

mocoloco123 - January 17

well it isnt heavy enough for a pad,i used a panty liner,the blood flow is very slow and it is a light red colour.

mocoloco123 - January 17

i am 16

mocoloco123 - January 17

?

CAROL - January 17

Hon, did you call your doctor? How bad is your bleeding?

CAROL - January 17

Sorry, I missed your post about the bleeding. That's good that you are not bleeding a whole lot from the sound of it, but any bleed or spotting warrants a call to your doctor to get it checked out. About a third of women experience this, so it's not abnormal.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?