Help -pg116964998445

9 Replies
jenny2006420 - January 24

OK SO I HAD SEX ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND A COUPLE DAYZ AFTER THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO START MY PERIOD SOON N I THOUGHT I HAD STARTED BUT I SPOTTED FOR 3 DAYZ N IT STARTED OFF WITH BROWN BLOOD THEN WAS LIGHT PINKISH ND THEN IT ENDED WIT BROWN BLOOD... I WAS JUST WONDERING IF IT WAS BCUZ I MIGHT B PREGNANT BCUZ HE CAME IN ME 2 TIMES OR WOULD THAT NOT EFFECT MY PERIOD SINCE ITS ONLY BEEN A WEEK?

Grandpa Viv - January 24

Need more dates. If the only time you had s_x all month was in the few days before you expected your period, the chances of pregnancy are pretty slim. Your fertile window is 2 weeks and some days before the expected period. A missing or light period is a sign of pregnancy, but there are usually other signs like tired, ga__sy, peeing, discharge and a bunch of others. Tell us more. Quit s_x without condoms or you will be pregnant inside a year. Good luck!

jenny2006420 - January 25

yea it was just a few days b4 my period but i really didnt have a period bcuz it was spotting... n thats not normal for me

Julie23 - January 25

Normally if your cycle is regular you would not be ovulating a couple of days befpre your period. Is it possible you were already pregnant? Because many woman experience implantation bleeding around the time that they would expect they're period, but even if you were ovulating on that cycle you wouldn't experience that so soon. So did you have s_x aprox 2 weeks after the first day of your last cycle?

Grandpa Viv - January 25

No signs other than a light period? Could you have had s_x around New Year and not remember it? No to both means the chances are extremely small. Good luck!

jenny2006420 - January 26

my period usually starts at tha beginning of each month but it has started coming at tha end for about 4 months now... ive been havin cramps still but im not on my period and ive been having headaches more often also

Grandpa Viv - January 26

You have a hazy date record. Suppose your period is due Jan 29, then s_x Jan 14 would have been high risk, and you might have experienced implantation spotting Jan 20. Weird cramps and unexpected headaches are in the panoply of early pregnancy signs, but that is nowhere near enough to think you are pregnant. You are going to have to test if your period does not come on time. Sat Feb 3 would be a good time to do it. Good luck!

jenny2006420 - February 2

still no period.... my b___bs r sore n ive been goin 2 tha bathroom alot more... like 2 tha point where i can hardly make it there..

CMAgrad07 - February 2

Take a test...

Grandpa Viv - February 2

Take a test tomorrow morning first am pee. The Dollar Store has good cheap ones. Ask the cashier if you don't see them on the shelf. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?