Help -pg110166160530

5 Replies
Da Illest Bitch - November 28

Hey yall... I got a question..Umm..Im 16 .. If you have unprotected s_x on your period can you catch a disease? Can you still get pregnant? I had unprotected s_x yesterday while i was on my period and he came inside me 3 times...I thought he had a condom on but afterwards he told me he took it off and i didnt know..Im going to go to get the morning after pill..But does it still work while your on your period? Is it true that you can catch aids while havin s_x on your period? And how effective is the morning after pill? Someone help me please...Thanx..

k - November 28

u can get any disease wen ur havin unprotected s_x no matter if on ur peroid or not and u can get pregnant as well

da illest b_____d - November 28

is it not more of a chance of catching a disease when on ur period though?? and less of a chance of becoming pregnant?

T - November 28

In answer to your question you can catch any type of infection at any time throughout your cycle, whether you are on your period or not. It is recommended you abstain from s_x during your period because you risk a slightly higher chance of infection. Its also recommended that you wash after having s_x to prevent infection setting in. Tell your boyfriend next time to keep the condom on. If he takes it off tell him the games over. You are not only risking infection but also pregnancy. The morning after pill may make your period go lighter or stop, but it wont harm you in anyway. It may also make our next period late. Anywhere up to 21days late for a period is possible after taking a morning after pill. So try not to worry if your next period is late, but do a pregnancy test to be sure. Take Care. :o)

da illest b_____d - November 28

okay thanks ..but how effective is the morning after pill??

T - November 29

If the morning after pill is taken within 72hours after having s_x & the instructions are followed to the letter, then its about 98% effective.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?