Help -pg117259489370

32 Replies
xxKittyxx - February 27

I'm 16 years old and me and my boyfriend have been together for 9 months, and i'm scared about the next 9...I had been on birth control, and i went off a little bit ago, we had unprotected intercorse on valentines day. Would my doctor be able t tell me if i'm pregnant yet? Also, can someone have s_x and get a period the day after and still become pregant. There have been alot of times in the past month we have been unprotected, I may just be a worrywart, but this is something that is ok to worry about.

freebird - February 27

If you had a period the next day I'd say you're probably not pregnant. If you were you'd most likely be able to tell with a blood test or a home pregnancy test soon. Can I ask why you stopped taking birth control?

xxKittyxx - February 27

I was on the patch and it was causing rashes anywhere i put, so i took it off and was going to ut a new one on and never got around to it... Another question s, If i were to have s_x today, what are my odds?

abriamiacadia - February 27

If its unprotected, your odds are always good to get pregnant. Do you wanta get pregnant?

xxKittyxx - February 27

Not really...But me and my boy had unprotected on sunday too, I didn't think about it tell after that i could end up pregnant...

Well dont go around having unprotected s_x, thats your first mistake....that was mine too. Thats how im pregnant lol. Do you know when your supposed to start?

xxKittyxx - February 27

My last period was the day after v-day, but the one before it was a week. I was not suposed to have the one after v-day but i did cuz i took of my birth control pacth. So honestly im not even sure when my next one is due...

Yuckies lol. Okay, well you probably wont have another one til next month unless the patch screws it up. If you keep having unprotected s_x then you will be pregnant by next month lol. If you dont have a pd. nextmonth then i'd take a test, but you wont know until around then i dont mean the first of the month im talking about the 27th of next month, I know its gonna be a long wait but there really isnt a test that'll tell you until then.

xxKittyxx - February 27

So Valentines Day is ruled out cuz of the period after? How soon will any wymptoms show up?

xxKittyxx - February 27

symptoms*

mmm im not sure other than the late period....uhhh i guess i started getting these UNGODLY horrible cramps when i was about 5-7 weeks... that was probably after the amount of time i had s_x, because me and my fiance hadnt been together very long... lol.. let me give you advice in a week dont be coming on here saying OMG I've got ALL these symptoms blah blah blah...ppl will call you a fake lol. I do think you'll get early symptoms especially cause of stress though. You probably wont get them until probably around the middle of next month if you get them at all. I swear If i had that long of a wait i'd probably strangle myself lol. My problem was I never worried about my period. So my first symptoms were the cramps. then my b___bs.

xxKittyxx - February 27

I have a doctor appointment at 4:15 today. Should i have him check if i'm pregnant from V-day or should i drop it for onw and wait till next month?

mmm idk just in case ask him. bc dont be surprised if its negative though. BUT i'd rather be safe than sorry wouldnt you?

Amanda18 - February 27

I think the bc just messed up your hormones a bit. People sometimes have weird periods after stopping bc. Odds wise lets say you hit ovulation dead on (which you did not) you only have a 20-25% chance of becoming pregnant. Are you going back on birth control? If you are you might want to look into something different. I've heard alot of bad things about the patch. BTW my first symptom were really really sore nipples and that started 7 days past ovulation (past conception). Symptoms can start early but most of the time we just freak ourselves out.

xxKittyxx - February 27

What is the conception, is that the day i'm suposed to get my period?

Amanda18 - February 27

That's the day sperm meets egg.. Not trying to be rude but if your going to have s_x maybe you should read up on the reproductive process.

ITs like the day you get pregnant

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?