Help -pg117222815812

17 Replies
greenday10102001 - February 23

ok...need some help and the truth ok my an my girl were fooling around(i put it in real quick and was kind of struggling)...we thought she got preg,, we took 3 tests 1generic and 2 from first response... all were positive and were taken after missed period, but im worried because her period never came last month...... then this month we really had s_x for the first time on 1/14/07,,,even though it was protected im kind of worried because i put it in side out then i fixed it(turned it around). i am not sure how long but for a short amount of time there has been more discharge than usual. i was wondering if there is a chance that sperm got on the condom and stayed there if i didnt get "anything" b4 the s_x and the condom had spermicide on it BUT MY BIG QUESTION IS IF THERE IS A CHANCE SHE IS PREGNANT??

greenday10102001 - February 23

EXCUSE ME ALL THE TEST WERE NEGATIVE

greenday10102001 - February 27

well wat else could be wrong that caused her miss 2 periods???

freebird - February 27

Your g/f should go see her doctor. If she's not pregnant she needs to see why she hasn't gotten her period.

it is a chance that she is still preg??? if shes not wat coild possibly be wrong

Amanda18 - February 27

I know a couple of my friends had screwy periods after they lost their virginity. You can miss your period for so many different reasons. If she's not getting a positive test by now she's most likely not pregnant. If she doesnt get her period in a couple weeks have her go to the doctor and find out what's going on.

any more advice??

o and the first time i put it in real quick there was no protection

Noodle - February 27

you said that 4 tests were positive? then shes pregnant. if they wernt then id say she isnt

Amanda18 - February 27

She IS NOT PREGNANT. If you dont want to believe us then do the smart thing and go to the DOCTOR.

AbbiesMummyEm - March 1

If tests are saying negative.. well shes not pregnant! Changes in hormones can affect periods and things like polycystic ovaries. Her doc can do blood tests for stuff like this so shes best off going to see them

greenday10102001 - March 1

ok thanxs...both of us dont drive so we want to avoid going to the doctoer as much as possible until were 100000% sure that shes not because her parents will flip.... also yesterday i noticed her stomach has gotten a little bigger.she is already a bigger girl....i think my mind is just making me bekleive this...but at the same time she gained weight but she just got back from vacation....should i be worried

AbbiesMummyEm - March 1

weight problems and hormone problems mostly go hand in hand. Her parents arent going to find out if shes been to the docs, its confidential. Or she can go to planned parenthood (or whatever it is there). Put it this way you're never gonna be 100000% sure until she gets checked out! Believe me from how you describe it theres about a 0.00000000000000000000000000001 chance of pregnancy here!

THANKS EVERYONE..were taking another test tommorow soi will tell you...were gonna rely on this one...u have made me and my g/f feel alot better...not that i need more but if theres more info i am open to it

ChattyKathy - March 1

Ugh. It would take less effort to say "she must be!" than it takes to actually convince you of the truth. If she's missed two periods already she'd be more than 8 weeks along. That comes the bloating, b___st tenderness, vomiting, and POSITIVE tests. She has NONE of those. She isn't pregnant. Stop wasting your money and use it on birth control pills or something.

im convinced ...but we have an extra test that we bought in box of 2 so y not just use it and play it safe

were also gonna start birth control

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?