Help ME-pg109669463332

4 Replies
Liana - October 2

Me and my boyfriend were having s_x when the condom broke, now I am only 18 and I know i should be waiting for marriage and everything but we have been together so long and I love him. Now, this was last night, the condom broke and he isn't sure if he came, he is 98% sure he didn't and plus he pulled out so fast after it broke, is there a chance I could be rpegnenat even if he is positive he didnt come?

to Liana - October 2

yes there is a chance but it is a very tiny tiny chance! The same thing happened twice with my ex a few years ago, I freaked out and each time I was fine. If he came he would remember, especially if it was only last night. Try not to work yourself up over it you are almost certainly not pg, take a test in 2 weeks time to put your mind at ease- testing before that would not be as accurate. Good luck Liana, I do not think you are pg, buy better condoms and get on the Pill as a back up for future safety. You are old enough for it and it's free. x

Liana - October 2

Ok thank you,. but wut is the percentage I am pregnant ? .... And another thing we use that spermicidal lubricant on the condom that broke...if the condom breaks kills as many sperm cells as it can...so what's teh eprcentage?

to Liana - October 2

I'm sorry I don't know the exact percentages but if you used the spermicide that is great because even with the condom splitting it would have killed off the sperm cos that's what it's meant to do. Once again, I'm sure you are fine it's just a bit scary that's all. Good luck petal xx

Viv - October 4

Were you in your fertile window (Day8-15)? Do you believe him when he said he didn't come? You could get Emergency Contraception today and still have a chance of it working. As for the spermicide bit, why don't you start using v____al spermicide as a backup. It would save bunches of worry. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?