Help ME-pg110192053929

6 Replies
Nancy dropped her Pantsies - December 1

Hi. I went to a party and got mad drunk. Then I slept with 17 different men all in the same nite. Now I am pregnant w/twins and don't know wat to do. Also I am only 17. now everyone is calling me all kinds of bad names. Is there anyway to avoid this. and i was raped by 9 of the men. Thank u.

k - December 1

is this a joke

redeem - December 2

this is quite obviously a fake story, just look at the name. Don't believe it at all

nancy dropped her pantsiess - December 2

look gurl dont let anyone bring you down no one is perfect we all make mistakes thats what my mom told me and i'm 14 pregnant so dont worry hang in their god is you answer

j - December 2

can you still be pregnant and have a period and not have one the next month i havent had a period for six weeks

Hilary - December 3

U b___h! Rape is NOT a joke

T - December 4

If this is fake then you are disgusting. Rape isn't anything to find amusing. I hope it never happens to you. Btw your name does make me believe this post is fake. If you was raped report it and I wish you well. Tell the people you was raped and to shut their faces. But a lot of the time, when you have s_x you always risk abuse. No matter your age.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?