Help Me-pg112586178918

2 Replies
... - September 4

i had unprotected s_x with my boyfriend 2 days before my period was supposed to come and it is now 3 days later and i still havnt got my period...last month i started using birth control (novaring) so i dont know if it has fully started working yet...can i please get some opinions on if im pregnant or not...i really hope not b/c im still in high school...

L - September 4

probably has to do with the birthcontrol, i know when my friends all started using birth control they didnt get a period for awhile and when they stopped using it they also didnt get their period for awhile, but you also have to take into consideration that birth control doesnt start working completley till like 2-4 months after you start taking it. but in my opinion its because u started taking birth control so i wouldnt worry about it.

Grandpa Viv - September 4

Nice to see someone has found Nuvaring. You only have two events to remember each month - put it in and take it out. I think if you go on their web site, if you use the Sunday Start method, you do not even have to use backup the first month, but I could be wrong. ANyhow, two days before your period is low risk. I very much doubt you are pregnant. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?