Help Me-pg116866879515

5 Replies
MLB06 - January 13

Hi there. I was just wondering if anyone could help me out. My period is not due for another week and a half, but i did have unprotected s_x after coming off of birth control and a few days after my period. My boyfriend didnt fully ejaculate in me, but some may have gotten loose in the process of us having intercourse, and him using the pull out method. I have had two or three little eggish goupy discharges with some blood spots in it, a few days after having s_x. Is this known to be implantation bleeding? or am i worrying about nothing?

MLB06 - January 13

AND am i pregnant if it is implantation bleeding?

Julie23 - January 13

Implantation bleeding don't normally take place until your next period is due!(you will get implantation bleeding as oppose to a period) do more then likely that's not what it is.

lunamoo - January 13

You stopped taking birth control and had unprotected s_x...what is there to worry about...? Surely you know that this can lead to a pregnancy : )

Grandpa Viv - January 13

That sounds like spotting around cycle day 14, which would be an indication of ovulation (follicle ruptures, releasing the egg). Quit with the unprotected unless you are trying to conceive. If he won't buy condoms, get some yourself and get v____al spermicide to put in ahead of time for extra safety (film or foam). Implantation spotting (if noticed) is 7 to 10 days after ovulation, about cycle day 21-24. If that is noticed along with good exposure and other early preg signs, a home preg test should be on the shopping list. Good luck!

tyler0323 - January 13

You probebly dont have anything to worry about since it was the day after coming off birthcontrol. Your cycle will more than likely be messed up for awhile too which can lead you to beleive you are pregnant.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?