Help Me-pg119240866514

1 Replies
xoxrandomsn6xox - October 14

OK, I was having s_x with my boyfriend and the condom broke. He was wearing a spermicidal condom and I had just finished my period two days before. There was only some prec_m in the condom and we both freaked out and washed out my va___a with a shower head (is that suppose to help?). I want to know what are my chances of getting pregnant. It also was my first time, and im freaking out.

Greeklady28 - October 14

I wouldn't worry yourself too much. There is no one that can tell you a definite answer, but my personal opinion is that your chances of being pregnant are slim to none. I do commend you and your boyfriend for using a condom. The spermicidal condoms are the best. You might also want to consider birth control. I used to use the spermicide sheets that you fold up and insert inside of you a few hours before intercourse. You can find these at any drugstore. They worked very well for me and do not interfere with condom use. Also keep in mind that if your period just ended, and even though ovulation in teenages can be irregular, chances are that you were not ovulating. Don't worry yourself too much. Just keep protecting yourself and your body by using condoms. You'll be ok : )

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?