Help Me -pg113242437318

3 Replies
melissa - November 19

hi my name is melissa and ima 17. today i just found out that iam pregnant. and i was wondering whats the best way to tell my parents about this without them getting really really mad like should i wright a letter or me and my boyfriend tell her stright.

Grandpa Viv - November 19

Start off with "Mom, are you looking forward to having grandchildren?" It's our only stab at immortality, and a good opening chord for any music. Good luck!

Maggie - November 19

I had to tell my parents I was pregnant when I was 20. I had a strict catholic upbringing so it was especially hard. The best advice I can give you is that you just have to let your parents have whatever reaction they are going to have. They are human too, and you are their main concern in life. My parents were upset for a minute, and then they got over it and turned their focus to my health, and the health of my unborn child. I also think you and your boyfriend need to be adult about this and tell then together face to face. The bottom line is that they will be mad, but they will get over it. Good Luck to you.

melissa - November 19

thank u so much maggie for advice. my boyfriend said we should tell them to there face but iam to scared. mainly with my dad. and were catholic to so i know wa u mean when u say strict. thats why ima so scared

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?