Help Me Please-pg112967977518

3 Replies
leanne - October 18

when me and my bf had s_x 2 weeks ago the condom broke...i was supposed to start my period today but havent....what are the chances of me being pregnant? my br___t are sore, but i usually get that before my period....how long should i give my period before i test?

Cyndi - October 18

i know when i missed my period and i thought i was pregnant i took a test 2 weeks later, just to give it sometime because i have never missed before, so i would give it a week or so but if u really need to know take a test now, it won't hurt.

Melissa - October 18

You having s_x two weeks ago seems to be right in the middle of your fertile zone...if you have a 28 day cycle....ovulation typically occurs on day 14,,,,,,so if you can remember when your last period was, count from day 1 of your period until the day you had s_x. If you had s_x on or around day 14 then you could very well be pregnant.....but your fertile zone may differ depending on the length of your cycle......take a test when you are a day late 4 your period....and every two days after if it is negative and period hasnt showed.Good luck

Robyn - October 19

please dont worrie ive been through the same thing as you. if you stress your self out your body system will take longer to start your peroid. sometimes if you think about it enough and stress your self out, your mind will play tricks on your body. and make you think you have the syptoms. good luck for whatever you want.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?