HELP ME PLEASE -pg110867606118

5 Replies
Sad - February 17

ok I just got the results back from a urine test with my doctor and they came back negative... I have had symptoms for the last 2 weeks, and I know I am pregnant could I be wrong?????

Brittany - February 17

well have you missed your period?if you havent then you could be pregnant!but most likley you arent if you went to the doctor and the test came back negative!but maybe not

Sad - February 17

I am a week and a half late, and I just have a feeling that I am pregnant

blood test - February 17

If it was just a urine test it could very easily be wrong they use the same kind of test as an HPT. But if you really think your pregnant and the doctor told you no I would go back and get a blood test those are more effective

Brittany - February 17

yeah you very well could be pregnant i misread your question i thought you took a blood test not a urine test!and alot of times when you have that feeling you are pregnant its a good chance you are!well good luck!if you dont mind me asking,how old are you?

Sad - February 17

I am 18, and me and my boyfriend want this child, and we are already planning when we want to get married... I know there is a chance that it could be wrong, but I feel pregnant and it's weird but it's almost as if I know I am is that possible?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?