HELP ME PLZ -pg111816061218

14 Replies
Brianna - June 7

I need to know if im pregnat. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected s_x about a month and a half ago. He pulled before he felt anything come out. But i have herd that even if he does pull some semen can still comeout without him feeling it and i could get pregnat off of that. I had 2 normal periods nothing wrong with them at all. they all lasted the right amount and there was no funky color with them. I have been sleeping in later but i think its just cuz its the summer and i always sleep in late i think. But tirdness is a sign of pregnancy. im eating a little more then nomal but im not hungry when i eat. so plz tell me if im pregnat! If you could e-mial me the answer that would be good, [email protected] if not thats fine to jsut as long as someone tells me if they think im pregnat or not!

Brianna - June 7

I really need your help iv asked this on other sites and all they say is "i dont know"

C - June 7

We can't tell you whether or not you are pregnant, you will have to take a pregnancy test to find out. But, yes it is possible for you to be pregnant. There can be what they call "pre-c_m" which can come out before he ejaculates and him not know it. That is how I got pregnant!!

Brianna - June 7

C- cant you tell me some signs of being pregnat?

Christina - June 7

some signs are...extreme tiredness sore b___sts, missed period, are the earliest signs. Some others are, feeling sick, vomiting. When is your next period due to start, or have you already missed it? Keep in mind that some women don't have any signs at all.

SM - June 7

Signs of pregnancy are sore b___sts, sensitive nipples, more frequent peeing, bloated, and very tired. Hope this helps. You should really go and get a HPT to find out whether or not you are truly pregnant. Going by "signs" is not a good idea as you then have the possiblity of tricking your body into thinking it is pregnant.

Brianna - June 7

I would like to go to the doc. but im only 14! I know thats bad but my bf really wanted to have s_x and i didnt want to let him down. Yes i did have my period 2 of them, they both ere normal. and i have no signs but bloted and tired but i think im always tired durring the summer. and what wil happen if i trick my body into being pregnant?

Christina - June 7

If you keep thinking that you are pregnant, it is possible you will feel signs of pregnancy. You don't have to go to the doctor to test, you can go to the store and buy a pregnancy test yourself.

Brianna - June 7

but how with out my mom knowing. i wish i could and im really scared that im pregnant and i know i shouldnt have done it. But i jsut dont know how to get one without my mom knowing

Christina - June 7

Do you not have a store within walking distance? You could tell her you are going to a friends house and go get one? If you don't have any money, do you know of anyone who you could borrow it from?

Brianna - June 7

I could do that. and i will try to. thank you soooo much i just hope the test is not one that would say im not when i really and or i am when im really not so whats the best one to get and how cuz would it cost?

Christina - June 7

I would try and get one that has two test in it so you can be sure. There is not really a best one to get, they are all pretty much the same. I would say if you went with a store brand it would probably cost between 6-8 dollars and a name brand like EPT with two tests could cost up to 16 dollars. Try to borrow about $20 from someone. Test in the store bathroom if you have to. If you have had two normal periods then it is very doubtful that you are pregnant, but try to test anyway, Good luck and let me know if you need anything else or just want to talk. my email address is [email protected]

Brianna - June 7

thank you sooooo much ill try to get on this saturday and see how it goes

MARIE CLINE .MD - June 7

TAKE A TEST A WEEK FROM TODAY THE RESULTS WOULD MOST LIKELY BE NEG YOUR PRO HAVING M.A.N SYSTOMS THIS MEANS YOU THINK YOUR PREG SO YOU FEEL THAT YOU'RE HAVING ALL THE SIGN OF PREGNANCY BUT IT'S REALLY YOUR MIND PLAYING TRICKS WITH YOU'RE BODY AND ALSO TAKE A STD TEST

JJ - June 7

I dont know if I can help but I will email you back if you want, do you know where you can go get a test?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?