Help Please -pg110152667764

2 Replies
Scared Girl - November 26

Hello, I am only 16, and i recently had intercourse with my x-bf and we did not use a condom and ive had intercourse many times with him without proctection and never have had a scare of pregnancy..now unfortionitly I am very worried that I might be pregnant.. My stomach seems to be realyl hard and increasing in size..im tired all the time..have some morning sickness, and my br___ts are sore and I don't want to worrie yet because its almost time for me to start my period but I usally have symptoms about 1-2 weeks before my period and I AM NOT having those..Hep me please im deathly afraid to tell my mother :(

Lisa - November 26

The symptoms of pregnancy aren't usually apparent until you are about 5 to 6 weeks. Having sore b___sts, hard or swollen stomach could also be an indication that you are getting a period. Probably not much point in worrying at this stage.

T - November 27

As Lisa has said, sore b___sts & a hard or swollen stomach can be an indication that you are getting a period. Its unlikely that 2 or so weeks after s_xual intercourse that you would be experiencing pregnancy symptoms. Pregnancy symptoms usually occur (in some women) 3 weeks after conception & in others, not until the 3rd month of pregnancy. If your period arrives, then your fine. You aren't pregnant. If its lighter than usual or spotting or brown instead of red, then do a pregnancy test once the bleeding stops. If the test is negative, its probably just a strange period, but do another test one week later just to be sure. If the test comes back faintly positive then see your doctor to have a blood test which will confirm the pregnancy. Its all confidential so dont worry & dont worry about telling your mum at this stage. Worrying will delay your period. Try to remain calm & use protection in the future. It will prevent unwanted pregnancies & STD's. Good luck!! :o)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?