Hepl Please Im 16-pg11015057967

3 Replies
Kaitlyn - November 26

i was supposed to have my period on the 13th of november. i havnt gotten it yet and dont know why. i have NO signs of being pregnant and i have taken two home tests both being negative. Why havnt i got my period yet? Love in christ and thank you for your responces.

CanadianFlower - November 26

Your v____a might be clogged up with dried s____n, it might be worth it to soak in a tub or use the shower to clean it out, but be careful to not get it on you when it comes out.

... - November 27

uhhhh is that really possible that s____n could clog up and make u not get ur period????

T - November 27

Kaitlyn - Your v____a can not become clogged up with dried s____n. And even if this was possible the sperm would be dead. Its not possible. Sperm runs out of your v____a after ejaculation & the sperms that dont, swin upwards into your uterus where they try to fertilise an egg. If you haven't got your period yet then you should do another pregnancy test. Try a dipstick pregnancy test. These usually measure 25units. Or a First Response pregnancy test.Its possible the tests are wrong. Some women dont have any pregnancy symptoms until the first few months. So I wouldn't worry about that. Its a good idea to always wash your v____a after s_x. If you dont you risk the chance of an infection. I would do another pregnancy test. If your period hasn't arrived in 7days do another test. If its still negative or positive, contact your doctor (its confidential) & have the pregnancy confirmed.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?