Hilary-pg110813847918

5 Replies
Faith & Hope!!! - February 11

Hi, I normally try to look up answers for these girls and reply in a helpful manner, however may I just say, you are of absolutely no constructive help whatsoever you seem to be venting your frustration on everyone else, might I suggest politely that you seek out a forum with people who actually enjoy being insulted, it's no wonder our world is falling apart when adults take the foul language of teenagers as a personal insult. YES They have been stupid, YES They have a foul mouth, but NO they have no help on this big planet of ours except a forum on a bloody computer. Have a little compassion these girls will never learn respest unless they are shown it.

me - February 11

I totally agree

Re: faith and hope - February 11

Very well put.

Hilary - February 14

If someone has a legitimate problem, I will give a nice answer. But if someone is going to get on the computer and make a mockery of teen motherhood, I will not stand for it.

becca - February 14

hilary was that referred to me or the one who posted the thread because i am not doing that at all i think that every one who has been able to have a baby at a young age is soo strong and so brave

Hilary - February 14

No Becca, its directed at the girls who are "16 pregnant with #92" "5 and pregnant with twins" they seem to think being a mother is easy and it's NOT and its NOT ok for them to lie behind the screen. I am NOT going to ignore it, if they want a creative outlet I'm sure there is a creative writing site.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?