How Do I Know -pg110088671815

1 Replies
Carrisa - November 19

i am 15 years old, my mom doesnt know that i had s_x ... i am to scared to tell her. i need some advice on what to do. i went to the Dollar General, to buy a test. but , when i got to the counter, the man told me that i had to be 18+ to purchase one. what should i do?

T - November 19

He's lyng to you hun. You dont have to be a certain age to buy a pregnancy test. Tell the guy to get a life and to go show you where it says you have to be 18 to buy a pregnancy test. Then tell him lots of girls become pregnant at 14, 15 etc so he's talking out of his arse. Try and buy a pregnancy test from there again and dont let him tell you that ya have to be 18. Its all lies hun. You dont. You can be any age. If he wont let you buy one say you'll report him to the manager or supervisor and ask for him/her. That will wind him up. If he still wont serve you after you've seen the manager or supervisor, then go to a chemist/pharmacist and buy a test there. It will be more money than the dollor store ones but you need to find out. Or you could go to a family planning clinic and get a pregnancy test there. These are free I think and they'll do the test for you. Dont worry about telling your mum you've had s_x hun. You may not have to tell her anything if your not pregnant. Good Luck with the test and let me know how you get on and your result. :o)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?