How Do I Know If Im Pregnant -pg115213080518

5 Replies
siobhan17 - July 5

How do i know if im pregnant when im still having periods and im getting some of the syptoms of pregnancy as well as being 5 days late on my period for the last 3 months when all home pregnancy tests come up negitive. What shall i do?

dianamarieis17 - July 5

u should go to any clinic so they can give u a pregnancy test to see if u really are pregnant

Grandpa Viv - July 5

You are still getting periods, but the schedule took a 5 day setback starting 3 months ago? What pregnancy signs are you getting? If you can't get a positive test when you think that you are 3 months gone, the chances are very high that pregnancy is not the cause of your signs. Are you having s_x right along, or are you still suffering from a single scare last March?

siobhan17 - July 5

ive done a test every month since this has been happening and they all come up negitive. my periods where lasting 2 days until this month when it lasted 5 days but those 2 days are very heavy and this one was normal

siobhan17 - July 5

my signs are weight gain my breadt have got bigger they tender and i dont feel like eating any more i feel tired all the time and im just confused can u help

lilmomma88 - July 5

Your period could just be changing.. mine did this a few times and i was regular as well... if you still keep getting your period it is very unlikely your pregnant. also your b___sts do get sore in early pregnancy but they dont usually get bigger until right after the baby is born. thats how it happened with me anyway and most women i know. go to the free clinic to get an accurate test if your still unsure...good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?