How Long -pg113089473318

6 Replies
N/a - November 1

If you had a very regular period (like it came every last weekend of every month) but you didn't get it that weekend... how long would you wait to get a pregnancy test? I haven't been late or missed a period for about 3 to 5 months now... but suddenly its 2 to 3 days late, and for about a week now, I've had VERY VERY Sore nipples... and I feel nauseous today =S Meh, I know theres lots of pregnancy subjects on this board, just wondering how long you guys would wait...

N/a - November 1

Oops... the board part... about the pregnancy stuff... Thats there because I had posted it on another forum before =P sorryyy

rg - November 1

well i have never missed a period before and when i was 4 days late i knew i was pregnant, its just a feeling you get but i finally took a test 2 weeks from the day i was supose to get my period and it came up positive so give it a week or so and take a test to make sure the result is accurate.

n/a - November 1

My boyfriend wants to wait till the weekend... it just sucks, because I have a bladder infection as well so I'm running to the bathroom a lot... and everytime I go, I see that I'm not on my period yet and I'm like..."ahhh!!!!"

rg - November 1

yeah i know what you mean im almost 5 months pregnant and i like live in the bathroom and i still think i will get my period one of these days it weird. just wait it out i guess i personally didnt really want to take a test because the reality would set in and i had already known i was pregnant, just instinct i guess my boyfriend was like take the test, and he would call me and be like have u taken it yet. but seriously do it when your ready! not when your boyfriend wants you too thats why i waited 2 weeks because i didnt it when i was ready!

n/a - November 1

I'm almost scared to take the test because part of me wants it to be a positiive, but part of me wants it to be a negative. Bah I've been getting period cramps lately... but I've been getting them for days. I read up today that a lot of women still got period cramps while they were pregnant. I can't get one because I have no money (I quit my job a few months ago) and my boyfriend is gonna buy it for me, so unless I beg him and bug him, he wants to buy it for me this weekend... he keeps saying "your not pregnant..." and I feel like yelling at him saying "YOU try having a regular period, and suddenly its late. YOU try going through mood swings, crying for no reason, and then wanting to yell at people for the stupidest things. YOU try having your b___bs so sore that you can't even touch them. YOU try being bloated as hell. Then tell ME that your not worried." Blah...

n/a - November 1

Oops... about quitting my job... it was a few weeks ago haha

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?