How Long -pg113587428818

6 Replies
carolina - December 29

how long would it take for the symptons to start kicking in ?

missy - December 29

are you talking about pregnancy symptoms? if so usually about a week after you have missed your period.

carolina - December 29

yea i'm talking about pregnancy symptoms

[email protected] - December 29

when I took the pregnancy test and it came positive my belly started getting cramps and even before I knew I was pregnant I was going to the restroom to pee every chance I got to what sucks to me about being pregnant is that you have to go pee all the time you can't hold it in because it hurts a lot!!!are you pregnant?

carolina - December 29

yea i be going to the bathroom alot to pee and i've be having cramps already for 3 days but still no period.

Grandpa Viv - December 29

Carolina, you can start having signs a week before missing a period. It sounds as though your period is already late. How about really tired, unusual discharge, ga__sy, emotional, b___b and appet_te changes all different from what you normally experience at this time of month? Take a home preg test first pee Sunday morning and another a week later. Good luck! ***For [email protected], chemistry changes in the urethra can aggravate a UTI in early pregnancy. You need to see a doc for medication. Peeing is OK, hurting is not.

carolina - December 29

I'm also kind of ga__sy, but those are the only symptoms i've had so far.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?