How Soon Can You Tell -pg113043029518

4 Replies
Aleigh - October 27

How soon do you start feeling the symptoms of pregnancy? I already feel nautious all the time, my br___ts are tender, and my back is hurting. The thing is... if i am pregnate then i think could only be about 2 weeks along!! I had my period about 3 weeks ago and afterwards I took 2 pregnancy tests and they both came out (-) but my boyfriend and I were careless again and since that night the symptoms have been coming non-stop! So... could I be pregnate or is something else wrong? Please reply...

angel - October 27

you can start to feel stuff at about 2 weeks... usually ull be late for ur pd and then ull relize u feel funny... if u thing u r take a test if ur 2 weeks u should be able to test now :) good luck :)

Aleigh - October 27

Thanks so much for your imput! I didnt know I could take a test at 2 weeks... I'll try that and see what happens... hopefully i'm just feelin a little sick...

sara - October 30

Did you realize that doctors calculate your pregnancy from the first day of your last period? So you'd actually be 3-4 weeks along!!! You should test when your next period is due. Best of luck. Sara

Kelsey - October 30

Well I was due today, I have never gotten sick, or had any symptoms, so maybe you should go to the doctor and have them check. Pregnancy is different for everyone.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?