13 Replies
gemma - November 3

i have been trying to get pregnant for 5 months now.. why cant i get pregnant

angel - November 3

how old are you?

gemma - November 3

19 why

angel - November 3

hi i was wondering b/c sometimes when ur a younger teen even till up to 18/19 ur system is still regulating and u might not know when u ovulate and that makes it hard to get pregnant.

angel - November 3

also have u ever taken birth control? cuz that can mess things uo and make it hrd to get pregnant for a few months...

Yeah!! - November 3

Don't get angry-are you married and are seriously trying or do you just "want a baby?"

gemma - November 3

i took it for a few years and stoped it about 7 months ago

angel - November 3

did u take pills or the shot? pills can delay furtility for 3/4 months 6 at the most the shot can delay it 6-10 months.

gemma - November 3

was the pill..

peaches - November 3

u need to relax, sometimes you can stress yourself out wanting to have a baby can delay it what is your home sitution are you married are you in a good realtionship all of this affects your body i was with my boyfriend(now husband for five years) we didn't use anything sense I was 18 and I just had a baby a year ago i am 25, i could not believe i was pregnant i thought i cant but i had so much stress going on and when my life became more stable it happened. don't worry give it some more time then see a doctor

angel - November 3

try taking vitamins ive heard that vitamins esp b6 for whatever reason help... good luck :)

Brittany - November 3

Yes!deffinitley take vitamins it worked for me,or at least i think it did.I had unprotected s_x for 12 months NEVER got pregnant then i started taking a multi-vitamin and what do you know..im pregnant!it could have been the vitamins or it could have been the right time...who knows!GOOD LUCK

rach - November 4

am 19 and been trying 4eva...going to try ovulex and see if that works al let u know if it does...b4 ny1 asks am not sum silly teenager wantin sum1 to love am in a stable relationship we both have great jobs earnin more than ma parents!!!!! and i m ready to have a baby

Grandpa Viv - November 4

Learn to tell the day you ovulate. If you dont get ovulation pain in the middle of the month, there are signs like cervical position and cervical mucus that can guide you. If that fails, try temperature charting at www.fertilityfriend.com - your waking temp jumps at ovulation. The most fertile day is the day before ovulation, the fertile window is from 6 days before to one day after ovulation. This knowledge is valuable to achieve or avoid pregnancy.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?