I Need Advice-pg112692188518

2 Replies
Nat - September 16

I'm 16 and technically a virgin but my boyfriend and I fool around. We never have our underwear off at the same time, but sometimes he comes on my stomach or whatever. I missed my period this month. Well, I had really really light bleeding when I should have had my period. I have more discharge than usual, and I'm nauseous and craving weird things. If I am pregnant, it would have been from about 2 weeks ago or 4 weeks ago. I don't want to tell my boyfriend because he'll blame himself, and, I mean, what if I'm not? Same with my mom, she doesn't know what we do. I know I need to get a test, but I don't kknow how without anyone knowing. help!

Grandpa Viv - September 16

How late are you? S_x 2 weeks or a few days more before your expected period is the danger zone. It's pretty difficult to imagine you getting pregnant the way you describe, but perhaps there was more to it. Your signs are fairly convincing. Are you unsually tired and have upset tummy too, or more peeing? See if you can find help at www.ppowb.org/gv/ Try to get a preg test at the Dollar Store, or call Planned Parenthood at 1-800-230-PLAN and good luck!

Nat - September 17

I'm about a week and a half late, so four weeks ago would have been two and a half weeks before my period. I do have an upset stomach and I'm more tired than usual. I'm scared to buy a home pregnancy kit because my mom might see it and she'd flip. Plus I can't drive yet, so pretty much the only time I'm in a store is with my parents.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?