I Need Answers -pg11066764076

15 Replies
Mizzy17 - January 25

I was on the pill but I didint take it friday and I fooled around unprotected and I didnt take my pill saturday...But I have signs of pregnancy like cramps,morning sickness,and dizzie spells can I be pregnant..

tara - January 25

how long have you been on the pill? It's obviously not 100%, so there is a chance that you could be but your 'signs' could also be cause of stress right now. when is your period due?

Mizzy17 - January 25

I have been on it for not even 2 weeks....I was pregnant before with twins but never had signs like this.I miscarried them at 2months....PLease help...

tara - January 25

The pill has to be used with a condom for at least the first 3 months because it can take that long to take effect. Each pregnancy is different and you can have symptoms with one, and not the other. when is your period do? I'm a__suming in 2 weeks...right? You will have to wait and take a test then; untill then there is not much you can do. It's too late for a morning after pill. Did this happen this friday (jan 22)??? If so, it's abit early for pregnancy symptoms so this can just be caused by stress. If it was the prior week...then yes there is a good chance you could be pregnant.

Mizzy17 - January 25

I cant remember when it was...All I can remember is it was this friday or last....

tara - January 25

well, if it was this past friday it's too early for symptoms, if it was the prior friday then the sypmtoms could be related to pregnancy. once your period is due go get a home pregnancy test even if you get your period (being on the pill forces you to have your period). you can also get tested at the Dr. office, or at any planned parenthood clinic...they are totally confidential.

Mizzy17 - January 26

Well Tara my period is due saturday...If I dont have it then I am....Usually when I am off the pill for 2 or more days I bleed for like 4days straight....But its weird cause I am not bleeding or anything....

H - January 26

The pill gives you withdrawal bleeds not periods so if you didn't bleed it wouldn't be a sign whether you are pregnant or not. When you first started talking the pill we're you using condoms for the first 7 days? You can't remember if it was last week you had s_x or the week before? I'm a bit confused - you said you usually bleed after 2 days into your pill free week, but you've only been on it less than 2 weeks? Did you mean being on the pill at a different time? If so it could be different this time. I think if I were you, I would refrain from having s_x (or use condoms) and taking the pill for the next couple of weeks until you can establish whether you are pregnant or not, and go and have a test done at the doctors. If you aren't maybe start again on the pill, and try not to miss any! Good luck

Mizzy17 - January 26

Well H...I just got put on this new birth control and I took it for 1 week....Then Friday I had s_x...I woke up late 3 days in a row...So I kinda forgot that I had to take my pill..I didnt have s_x any time before that and when I was on my old birth control I stoped taking it and I bled....I havent bled since I havent takin it since sunday and saturday I should start my period...But I kinda know I aint going to start it...If I was I would of had withdrawl bleeding from the birth control like I had before....Can you understand....

H - January 26

Yes I can understand. I was just thinking I've been on the pill on 2 seperate occasions, the first I bled on the 3rd pill free day. the 2nd time it was the 5th then gradually the 6th then the 7th, so there still may be some time. See how you go then if it doesn't turn up do a test. Good luck

tara - January 27

if you don't get your period by the time it's due take a home preg. test. But keep in mind that your period can be late do to the stress you are under at the moment, and your emotions can be due to stress as well. If the hpt is negative and you still don't get your period with on a few days I'd suggest going to a Dr. for more accurate testing. Good luck

Mizzy17 - January 27

I want to go get a home prego.. test but I go to the doctors on the 14th valentines day...I am trying to wai till then...

shanna swift - February 2

yes, that happened to me ... i missed of day of taking the pill, had s_x the next day, only one time! and two weeks later, i missed my period, i was pregnant. i too had early signs like fatigueness dizziness, cramps and even nausea. i dont know if you are, but you could be.

Shanna Swift - February 2

Well I am 4 days late on my period...I just started to spot today....I have had morning sickness forever it fells like...So yea well I am going to take a blood pregnancy test...Email me at [email protected] I would like to talk to you....

kristy - February 4

i need help i got my last period on dec.31 and it was done jan.5th it has been 36 days from my last period and im only 19 and just recently had a heart attack in early dec. if anyone can help please e-mail me at [email protected] please help

kristy - February 12

i would like to say that im not prego and please take my advice if any of you guys are on any type of birth control pills or patches do not smoke it can cause you to have a heart attack I now know that from experince I had one and now I can no longer be on anything other than condoms

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?