I NEED HELP -pg110271829275

4 Replies
Sara - December 10

i am 18, and still living at home. i found out i was pregnant months ago, but i was in denial. i kept putting it off and telling myself i wasnt, hiding it from my family and friends. now i am figure i am 6 months pregnant and i have no idea what to do. i know i dont want to keep the child, there is no way i can afford it, can anyone give me advice

k - December 10

he ekhaid fhdii

lila - December 10

at this point adoption is yhe only answer, its too late in most states foe abortion...tell someone-it wont be as bad as you think, you are an adult after all...tell someone(your mom)right away so that you can get some help

Grandpa Viv - December 10

I'll bet there are 10,000 infertile couples in the U.S.A. right now who would pay just for your e-mail address. Visit http://www.birthmother.com/ for a start. You can choose to step out of the picture at birth, or you might be lucky and find a couple willing to do an open adoption where you could get to follow the baby's progress. If you want to disappear from your familiar surroundings for the next few months, I'm sure BirthRight would help you with that, too.

Caroline - December 10

I seriously think that now, if you're really interested in finding what's right, explore all of the options, I highly recommmend not getting an abortion, put your baby up for adoption, just remeber its pretty hard to stop something that's far in motion, by the end of your pregnacy, you might get attached to your child, just realize what your giving up before you make the big change

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?