I Need Some GOOD Advice-pg109874686422

4 Replies
1100001 - October 25

Im 17 and i am 7 month pregnant even though im young im not worried about the fact that im pregnant my family supports me all the way and my parents couldnt be any more helpful. But the father of my baby doesnt want to make himself responsible he wants the baby to have his last name but doesnt want to give me money to get her a crib and other stuff she will need. I dont think its fair whether your a teen or a 30 year old woman that the father doesnt put his part in and make himself responsible so I decided to put him on child support when my baby girl is born I need all the info I can get on child support. some people have told not to even bother with it and to just keep him out of me and my babies life I really dont agree with that because whether I like it or not he is still my babys daddy and the money that I get from child support will help her alot. Some advice on that would really help. should I nail him for child support or just eave him alone?

E - October 25

What state are you in? He should pay child support, plain and simple.

1100001 - October 25

I live in AZ

E - October 25

Here is a link which has more links for your state and the child support guidelines. Good luck --- http://singleparents.about.com/cs/childsupport/a/AZ_csnews.htm

Jk - October 25

He should pay for child support so that way you are getting some financial help and he is meeting that side of the responsibility. He sounds like a drop kick and I would personally have no dad than an a__s of a dad.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?