I Need Some Help-pg114902283218

10 Replies
Amy0805 - May 30

if i was to have s_x on the day after my period ended how possible is it to get pregnant? Because now this month im late.

Grandpa Viv - May 30

S_x on cycle day 6 is pretty low risk (<5%). The fertile window usually does not start to open until cycle day 8. If this was first time s_x, maybe the shock has delayed your period. You are not complaining of any early preg signs other than being late. If you are still worried next weekend, take a first morning pee home preg test. Good luck!

Amy0805 - May 30

deffinenty not first time s_x, Im 22 so not a teen but still young . my period is a week late and around the time i was suppose to start i had brown spotting for 2 days but my period never came. i have been stressed out latley with family stuff. so maybe its just stress what do u think?

Amy0805 - May 30

oh and i already took a pregnancy test but it was negative so i dont know.....

sophandbob - May 31

Well prenancy tests can give you a false negative. So you have to ask yourself a few questions... Are my periods normally regular - in arrival, blood flow, colour and length and therefore does this one stand out as being different (i.e - have you ever experienced this before without having had s_x). If this is unusual, you then need to think about doing another test in a few days, or waiting til your next period is due (if you can wait that long) or biting the bullet and aksing for a blood test at the dr.

BabyGurl - May 31

well i got pregnant a week after my period even though nearly everyone was telling me it was impossible. so you actually may well be pregnant. good luck if you are!!

Amy0805 - May 31

Hey everyone thats for reponding , i took another pregnancy test today it was negative so i 'm not sure whats going on maybe i just skipped a period. weird though im usually very regular, this is the first time this has ever happened.

Amy0805 - May 31

So dont you think if I was pregnant it would be showing up by now?

sophandbob - May 31

It may be showing by now, but home pregnancy tests can give a false negative, my friend did quite a few and was only confirmed as being pregnant by her dr, and by that time she was nearly 4 months gone.

Amy0805 - May 31

Thank you guys so much

Grandpa Viv - May 31

Amy. it sounds like you should take a home preg test once a week until your next period comes (or does not) at which time you might want to call the doctor for a blood test or ultrasound. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?