I Need Your Help-pg117034653616

0 Replies
RNstudent - February 1

Hey Ya'll, I'm not a teen and not pregnant, (in fact I have 4 kids myself from 8-17) but this next week I'll be going to a place called Promise House for pregnant teens and will need to teach these girls something. We have 5 girl between 14-16. Some are outgoing and fun, some are shy and scared, but they all need to get prepared for this huge life changing experience. Soooo... what I need from you is..What is it that you wonder about or are nervous about if you are pregnant now, or If you've had a baby already, what do you wish you would have known before you had this baby. What would have made the transition easier? Would it be, exactly what to expect at the hospital and through labor? Or, how to bathe the baby? Or how much to feed the baby? Or what to do when they won't stop crying? Or When do you know to take them to the doctor? Or anything that you can think of that would have been a big help if you'd had a big sister to tell you? Anyone out there with an opinion? Please help me help me to help these young women. You have any tips for them I could pass along? Thanks, RN Student from Arkansas

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?