I Think I M Pregnant -pg117304878648

8 Replies
karma angel - March 4

Hi. I'm 16 years old, almost 17 in four months, and I think I may be pregnant! I am very worried, scared, and confused. I don't know how to tell my parents, because I'm afraid they won't accept me, or even worse kick me out. I skipped my last period, which should have started about 5 days ago. This last week I've been feeling very ill. My lower stomach has been cramping, I've had diarreah, and I have not felt like myself. I know when something is wrong with me, and my body is trying to tell me something. I believe I may be pregnant. Does anyone have any advice at all? -How to tell parents? -Considering a pregnany shelter -Abortion?

apr - March 4

how about taking a test first... then start worrying.

karma angel - March 4

I think it's too early to take a test. It would likely come out false negative. I know something is going on with my body. I'm quite sure I'm pregnant. But, I will take a test soon.

babyonboard16 - March 4

take a test and i was scared as hell too to tel my parents im 16 turning 17 in june to tell ya the truth just come out and tell them an abortion is only a choice you can make, but my personal and im just saying this is my opinion is adoption is a better option, do your parents know you've ever had s_x?

Amanda18 - March 4

If you were due for your period 5 days ago a test will register correctly. Take a test and then freak out.

karma angel - March 4

I think they have suspicions, but I've never told them, so I'm not sure if they know for sure. I'm just so scared, though. You are pregnant?

Grandpa Viv - March 4

Buy prenatal vitamins and a home preg test from the Dollar Store. Use the test first morning pee, dip method. Once parents get used to the idea, most are happy to know that the first grandchild is on the way. It's what life is all about. At least they will appreciate being brought into the decision making process at an early stage. Other signs you might look for are fatigue, peeing, lotion discharge, b___bs and nipples, veins, nauseous and light headed. Your local Planned Parenthood is at 1-800-230-PLAN or you can go to the Health Department or Birthright for a test. Good luck!

moescrilla - March 4

TAKE A TEST. No reason to count your chickens before they hatch. You can take a test the first day after your missed period, so it wont be wrong.

MRN - March 4

Take a test and talk with your parents. Were you using birth control and was this planned? Regardless you need to talk with your parents. I would recommend sitting down with both your mom and dad together and telling them. The sooner you involve them in this the better.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?