I Think Im Pregnant-pg114160271418

3 Replies
jessica89 - March 5

i am about a month late, i had unprotected s_x with my boyfriend about a month ago, after we had s_x we saw blood on his pants, but that was the only time i ever bled. it wasnt dark but thin and pinkish red. nothing happened untill a week or two ago, i started getting sick to my stomach especially at night and when i wake up i get sick through out the day too, my discharge is thicker and more than usual, i took a pregnancy test that came out positive, what should i think ordo? help please!

glitter_xx - March 5

well not to sound mean or nething but apparently if u got a bfp then i would think that your pregnant and ur having a lot of the symptoms too. just take another one in a few days and see what it says. people usually dont get false positives. false negatives are usually alot more consistent....

Jamie-Lee - March 5

If it says positive then you more than likely are pregnant..I missed my period for a month and got a positive too.I would go to the doctor.I mostly get sick at night too.Do you get pains in your stomache that feel like cramps and make you think you're going to start your period?

Grandpa Viv - March 5

You should think you are pregnant and check in to a clinic for prenatal care. Your baby needs prenatal vitamins right now to help avoid birth defects. Morning sickness is worst weeks 7 through 12. It sounds as though you got pregnant in the middle of January, and saw implantation spotting the time you bled after s_x. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?