I THINK IM PREGNANT-pg11916143446

10 Replies
LOVE - October 5

ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAVE HAD SEX TWICE WITHOUT A CONDOM( MY 1ST TIME), AND LIKE A DAY OR TWO LATER I START HAVING TO PEE ALOT, LIKE EVERY 5 MINUTES, AND WHEN I DO PEE I GET REALLY BAD CRAMPS,I DONT KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME, AM I PREGNANT OR IS MY BODY JUST TRYING TO GET USED TO NOT BEING A VIRGIN ANYMORE...PLEASE HELP ME

kendra.marie - October 5

lol; hunni i doubt your pregnant if you are no signs yet. =[ sry probably you just freaking out

ChattyKathy - October 5

It is probably your body adjusting to s_x for the first time. Its not uncommon for your abdomen to feel crampy after s_x (especially if he is a bit too rough) and peeing often could be because of the cramps or possibly the beginning of a UTI. You wouldn't be having those sort of symptoms that soon, but stop putting yourself at risk or you WILL become pregnant soon.

LOVE - October 5

IT'S NOT MA STOMACH THAT'S FEELING CRAMPY, ITS LIKE THA UPER PART OF MA VIGINA THAT IS,,, & WAT'S UTI???

LOVE - October 5

& IF I DO HAVE A UTI...HOW DID I GET IT???4ROM HAVING s_x????

kendra.marie - October 5

urinary tract infection yes you can it from that alot of girls get it. no worries go to your doctor they will give you meds

LOVE - October 5

WELL I KANT LET MA PARENTS KNO BOUT IT....& SINCE I GOT IT 4ROM HAVING s_x, DOES THAT MEEN HE GAVE IT 2 ME???

erenimi - October 5

It definantyl sounds like a UTI, witch you want to get taken care of as it can lead to a kidney infection. UTI's are not STD's, you can even get them as a vigin, so do not worry about telling your parents you think you have one. You may want to talk to them about losing your virginity though, as it sounds like you need to get on some birth control. If you aren't ready to talk to them, make sure you invest in some condoms. Much cheeper then babies.

erenimi - October 5

Oh, and no, your boyfriend did not give it to you. You get a UTI when the normal bacteria that live in you get out of controll and start to travel up your urinary tract. It is definantly not caused by s_x, though s_x can push the bacteria into your urinary tract, increasing your chances of getting it. To help avoid this next time make sure you pee before and after s_x.

Malica - October 6

It also sounds like a Urinary Tract Infection to me too, so please get it checked out right away. UTIs are easily treatable and not dangerous at all if caught and treated early, but I have never heard of anyone who's managed to get a UTI go away without the use of antibiotics. I have, however, had one friend who was hospitalized because her UTI quickly turned into a kidney infection which is very serious.

LOVE - October 6

THANX YALL...BUT 4 SUM STRANGE REASON ITS STARTING 2 GO AWAY & THA PAIN ISNT ASS BAD ANYMO...I HAVNT EVEN TOOK ANY MEDS OR GON 2 THA DOCTOR..MAYB IT WAS JUST MA BODY TRYNA GET USED 2 NOY BEING A VIRGIN ANYMO

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?