I Want A Baby-pg110625562958

3 Replies
monkiearound - January 20

I am 18 and my boyfriend is 20. We have been talking lately and both of us want a baby. The only thing is, i don't know how to tell my parents. We live with his grandpa and he would be thrilled, so his family isn't the problem. How did any of you deal with telling your parents and how did they react?

concerned - January 20

How about the committment of marriage first then a baby. Do you both have stable jobs and savings so when you are pregnant and have the baby your b/f can still support you. They are a lifetime committment that two people share and marriage is the first step into committment. I'm sorry to say that legally these days if the parents are not married and the partner leaves it is 90% of the time left solely upto the mother but at least with marriage it makes it alot more difficult to leave responsibilities. Please think it over very carefully

Jenna - January 21

OMG girl! take it from me hun you do NOT wanna have a baby! GO HAVE FUN!!!! go do things together go enjoy being young!!!! Im 20 yrs old with a two yr old and me and my bf DO NOTHING. You dont need a baby, a baby isnt gonna make anything happier it actually makes things worse when were this young cause we honestly arent ready wether you think you are or not :( im telling you this from the heart because I had my baby at 18 too :( Give it time hun, be young and have fun cause youre gonna regret it more than you know

lilly - January 21

hi im 19 im pregnant 7 weeks im very happy. Well gurl u live with him already ur parents have no control over ur life any more just get pregnant then tell them if u r scared of what they will say, I lived on my own since 17 once u leave ur house u shuldnt worry about what ur parents have to say. Well make sure he s the one cause u dont want to end up a single mom in the long run .

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?