I Want A Baby-pg110952377118

69 Replies
erin - February 27

i want a baby im only 15 but i really want one.do u think i sud sleep wit my bf jst to get a baby.i no it sound really stupid but ive alwats i i mean always wanted a baby i think it is cause i dnt hav any brothers or sisters wat do u think i sud do

becca - February 27

no!!! DONT this is obviously a fase you sound really silly saying that dont do it honestly just dont your to young really dont dont dont

katie - February 27

i dnt think u sud jst sleep wit him jst 4 a baby.do u no he will hav to pay for it for the first 18 years of its life and im jst goin say a baby is not somethin u can play wit wen u want its a life time commitment

erin - February 27

i no i sound silly but i really want a baby

becca - February 27

well okay but not yet at least get an education and be able to suport your baby financially

Reba - February 27

A baby is a 24hour a day 7day a week 52weeks a year job. You never get a break, you are spit up on, pooped on, peed on. Tell ya what you come babysit my 6month old and my 3yr old for a week 24hours a day change 2dozen diapers a day, b___stfeed every 4hours, wrestle with the three year old to give him his medecine. and only sleep 4hours a night and see if you still want a baby. I know it seems like little babies are cute and cuddly and everyone loves the baby...but it's HARD HARD HARD work. No breaks. What are you plans for the future do you want to go to college? Do you want a good paying job? Do you want to get married and be financially secure. Do you want to own a nice house and a great car? Having a baby now will RUIN that for you. Think long and hard before you do anything that may get you pg.

Marissa - February 27

i know babies are so cute in everything but its hard work like Reba said...i'm 15 and i have a 2 month old baby girl...just go read tha post...tha t_tle is..HAVING A BABY IS HARD!!!WORK

erin - February 27

no but u dnt understand i really really want a baby

Marissa - February 27

erin i cant stop you from doing nothing. i'm just saying dont you wanna go to college and have fun, go to partys, going out to the mall wit ur friends? Hun your still young. I'm just saying you should wait until your at least 25 then think about a baby.

Reba - February 27

I understand you want a baby...but once you have one there is no going back...you're a mommy forever. I would seriously think HARD about WHY you want a baby. I see you said that you didn't have any sibs...babies are not brothers and sisters...you are soley responsible for them...even more so when you're a single mom. I think you should cross your legs apply to some colleges get an education a great job THEN think about having kids.

KM - February 27

I agree Reba, you can stand back and watch other women do it all you want but you will never understand the reality of how tiring and hard it is until you are living it, speaking from experience.

Skyes momma and proud to be :) - March 1

Trust me people think oohhh how cute now I want a baby! What are you going to do finacially? What are you going to do when you run out of money for food, diapers, clothes... and everything else. Not many young teen mothers such as myself have it the way I do! I took the steps to insure I never got pregnant before I could afford a baby. You think, they dont understand that I am ready and want this baby, are you thinking about the sleepless nights when you have to stay up all day, all night crying with your baby because your baby wont stop crying, or when the baby gets sick and you don't know what's wrong, or what to do?? See I never had the crying all night problem because fortunatly my baby wasn't coliky, but are you ready for that? Or all the doctors visits, how are you going to get there, you can't live with mom and daddy all your life, it's just not right for your baby. How are you going to get money?? Work... well where's your baby going to be? At a fulltime daycare .. someone else raising your child NOT YOU! Someone else. Then after a long day of flipping burgers you come home to a crying, needy baby, you can't just lay down and rest and take a nap!!! Babies need 24 hour 7 days a week 365 days a year attention. Can you give that? I love my baby and she is the best thing that has ever happened to me, but I am married, have finacial stability and live in a house! I never had all those things at 15... at 15 I had ran away from home to live with a man.. who fortunatly is now my husband! But you wont be that lucky NOT at 15! Get your partying, and friend time now while your young, do some babysitting with a real live baby, a baby is not one of your babie dolls you can put down whenever! I know all this because my friend at 19 years turning 20 has a 8 month old and practically hates her baby!! She was like you, only a little older, no father, no income, no life and wanted that baby so d__n bad! Now she lives with her parents and calls me daily crying and comming over so she can sleep and while I watch her baby and my own. Think about that! First you need money, appliences, a place and a way to get to work, and a way to have your child properly cared for! If you can do all these things and be a great mother then do it! You need a stable father, think about your baby NOT YOURSELF you are being so d__n selfish that you would let a life suffer!

a - March 1

hey hunni dont listen to all the people telling you what to do, they are all trying to make you see from their point of view but i know that it doesnt work, does it? do whatever your heart tells you, if u really want a baby, you need to orginise yourself first. figure out your finances and get a job. get a group of people that wil help you with your baby, like ur parents and friends, they may help you in many ways, babysitting and help you financially and stuff. and also, will you go back to school after the babys born? if u will, consider daycare how will u afford it? if you decide not to go back, what are you going to do carreer wise in the future.. just some things to think about.

Nat - March 1

Now I dont want to come accross as being a b___h, but I honestly think you are so selfich erin. I understand that accidents happen and young girls find themselves pregnant, but to actually go ahead and plan this, is just awful. A planned baby should come from two loving people that want to start a family. Having a baby is not a game. What about your bf....does he want a baby? Will he want to be stuck supporting a child for the next 18 years? You cant do that to someone intentionally, its cruel. And what about the baby....what do you have to offer to a child at the age of 15? Are you financially secure? Becasue beleive me baby's cost! And do youhave your own home? Or would your parents have to have your new born live there home? You dont realise the responsibility of having a child. I'm not saying a young girl cannot make a good mother, but to go ahead and plan this simply because you "really really want a baby" is plain selfish. Wait until you grow up and you'll look back at just how stupid this sounds. Get a career and a life to offer a child the best start in life. Dont become a sinlge teenage mother living off benefits intentionally. I bet if you asked a lot of mothers your age, they'd wish they had done it a little later in life.

maggie - March 1

i am only 12 and i have 3 little girls named ellie jackie leah i cant beleive u havent had one yet girl go sleep with someone im already preg with my 4th lol i love haveing s_x and being preg

Skyes momma and proud to be :) - March 1

Maggie you need to stop and think about how messed up your children are going to be! Their mom is not even smart enough to think twice about having babies, I think you should take the proper methods of birth control! Get your life on track before bringing in another life! You are obviously and so clearly not able to take care of these children properly, and no way in hell should you be giving advise! Stop being selfish and think of these kids! Is this what you want for them?? Do you want them to be just like their mother, sorry to say (a young skank) I No good mother or a mother right in their mind would be as mindless as you! Are you sick in the head??

cindy - March 13

for reba who responded 27/2, im a 21 yr old mother and i agree with you that it is hard work, and erin probably is not ready for a baby, seeing as it sounds like she is only after a companion, however i never wanted to have a baby and now that i have a beautiful baby gurl im the proudest mother on earth and wouldn't change it for the world and on an even better note, i am married, financially secure, live in a gorgeous house and have a great car - and most of this happened after falling pregnant. Im sorry that you feel baby's can potential ruin what you defined as your life. Its up too you what you do with your life, if having a baby is one of them, and owning materialistic things and getting education is another, then there is no reason anybody cannot filfull both these dreams with a little strategic planning. my baby has not ruined my life, nor have i let it stand in the way of what i wanted before she arrived, im proud i have a bright daughter who i can share my journey with.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?