I Want A Baby-pg111181999718

4 Replies
Crystle - March 26

I am 14 years old and Ive wanted a baby for about 3 months now, bad...and me and my boyfriend have been dating for going on two years and we live together...he wants one too and is willing to get a job...should I have the baby, or wait?

Lisa - March 26

Enjoy the best years of your life!! You have much ahead of you...wait!!! There is a very real chance that you won't end up marrying this guy, wait for the 'right' person to come into your life. You won't know that until you are much older.

maya - March 27

wait until u r stable and can support ur baby without wealfare or sercial sercurity. then have ur baby. and make sure the dad will accuatly help u. i want a baby at 21 after i gratuate college and have a steady job. wait u have the rest of ur life ahead of u

ellie - March 29

hey, i am 16 and i really want one too. i come across these photos of a 12 wk old baby fetus and i fell in love. i beleive that if you are willing to work hard for it, you can do anything. a baby is a blessing from god, everything , every feeling happens for a reason.

Oliviah - March 29

im also 14 and i have wanted a baby ever since i was 12..sometimes i think im crazy but i really want one..so i know how you feel.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?