I WANT TO GET PREGNANT-pg109709771727

3 Replies
Lauren - October 6

Here's my situation: 20 yrs old and I have a 4 yr old. I'm still with his father (we've been together for 6 six yrs - not married though). I want another child - like NOW. I think it's hormonal. I've been forcing my self to stay on birth control for the last 4 yrs as not to get pregnant. But, I feel like I can't wait anymore. I'm going crazy. Please remind me again why it is not a good idea for me to get pregnant right now. Or should I just give in to my heart and go for it??

E - October 6

I think you should wait until you know if you want to be married to the father of your first child, a__suming that you would like to be married some day. If I am wrong, I apologize. You are still so young. Have you gone to college or do you have a stable job? All things that are good to know b4 we tell you what to do.

Shorty - October 7

Lauren, I think it really depends on your financial, emotional and relationship factors. If your relationship is not a loving and stable one, then you should probably wait until you bring another child into the world, plus are you able to afford it??? You have a 4 year old at the moment, soon he will be going to pre school and then school in two years... are you and your partner able to financially cope with such things??? If you are in the blessed positon where you can, then the choice is up to you and your partner. Good Luck and all the best

Lauren - October 8

Thanks for the input. This is something that I really have to think about. I think we're ready for another, but you can never be 100% sure. Surprises always pop up in life. So... we'll see.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?