Im Confused-pg114850142718

11 Replies
amadna - May 24

im only 15 and i am s_xual active and i was spotting brown color discharge i think nd i was nervous but then i got my period a few days later can i be pregnat or am i just being paranoid i havent taken a pregnacy test yet but im so confused

Grandpa Viv - May 24

It sound like you are taking some big risks, and might have escaped by the skni of your teeth this time around. Buy a cheap pregnancy test at the Dollar Store ($4, ask the cashier) and take it this weekend first pee Saturday morning to be sure. Also buy some condoms and v____al spermicide, use both together, and avoid tempting situations during your fertile window days 8-16 of 28. If not, someone will be calling you mommy before you are out of school. Good luck!

Emma2 - May 24

No, spotting before a period is normal. You clearly got your period and youre not pregnant.....Next time use protection !

amadna - May 24

i did use protection and anything is possible thats why i ask this question i was just worried because this never happend before at least i didnt ask can i get pregnat for dry humpin

Evonna - May 24

lol, your being paranoid..once you've gotten your period your not pregnant and like Emma said, spotting before a period is normal. So don't worry, your in the clear hun.

amadna - May 24

i know dat spottin is normal but y was it spottin brown nd it was spottin 4 a couple of days like 3 of 4

Evonna - May 24

spotting brown is what you start out with before your period. But spotting for 3 or 4 days before your period does not mean your pregnant, it means there is probably a problem in which you probably had rough intercourse or it could be anything else. But since you seem to fine now, i wouldn't worry.

amadna - May 24

ooo cuz i was really worried cuz i was readin nd it said wen u spot brown then dat means that u could be pregnat nd i got kinda scared

Evonna - May 24

That'll be after your period, not before.

Jazy6969 - May 25

Hey well I'm in the same situation so I'm not going to make fun of you like some other people on here....look your luck you got your period but if your period isn't normal or jus come light or even goes away to early there is a possibility that you may be pregnant, so the best thing you can do is jus watch yourself very carefully and TRUST ME there is no one in this world more paraniod than my boyfriend so i know what im talking about! if you have anymore questions you can email- but remember tto update ok! hope it helps!

Kay - May 25

Dont worry my periods have brown spotting then a few days later it starts . Your not pregnant ;)

Emma2 - May 25

Jazy...do you see anyone in here making fun and laughing at her? Amanda , if you protected yourself properly then there is a very, very smal chance of pregnancy. Protection includes, condoms and BCP. Brown spotting days before and after your period is normal. It is more normal when your not pregnant than when you are. You are 15 and youre going to experience lots of thing in the years to come with your cycle!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?