Im Not Sure If Im Pregnant-pg110547972944

4 Replies
jessica - January 11

im 17 and im not sure if im pregnant ever since ive been with my boyfriend we have been having unprotected s_x and he always c_ms in me.. i used to get normal periods. now my periods are irregular but i feel pregnant i mean i feel sick my br___t feel sore etc. i lost like 5lbs but my belly seems like its getting bigger i took 3 home pregnancy test and they came out negative. but everyone seems to think im might be pregnant im afraid to go to the doctor.but i dont know what to do. someone write me back and let me know what ya'll think.

Heather - January 11

Oh little one you need to go to the DR. and if you are not pregnant you need to use birth control like condoms. Hopefully you are not pregnant! You should also tell your mom!!

Melanie B - January 26

Hey gurl i am tha same way but i am 16 but me and my b/f have protected s_x . But i have all of the same symptoms and more . I know how you feel my mom will kill me if she finds out. My home tests came out negative too. So i am in tha same boat as you are. So all i have to tell you is I hope for tha best and i will never judge anyone for stuff like this.. I feel for ya gurl..

Jennifer - January 28

Sine your pregnancy tests came out negative, you're probally not pregnant. The only other thing I can think of is that your boyfriend gave you an STD. People have different symptoms with STDs and you should probally get tested just to make sure.

Bianca - January 31

I think you should go to the doctor, the almost exact same thing happened to me and I turned out to be pregnant. Or if you are still afraid to go to the doctor try taking another home pregnancy test. I hope things work out for the best!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?